We use Pinterest tag, Google Analytics and other technology programs and provide them with data for conversion tracking, your information will be shared with third parties to measure ad effectiveness. We do not sell or rent your personal information to others or 3rd parties. We use your information that we collect from you to also fullfill orders, contacting purchasers to inform them of their order status, and sending promotional information, enhancing the operation of our site.
When you order from our site, all information is fully secured via SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. We collect the following information: your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password in order to complete your online order. Your order is then process through our payment gateway system Authorize.net, which helps fully secure all purchases done on our website by credit/debit cards. We take all the necessary security pre-cautions on every purchase through our online store.You should feel 100% comfortable when shopping online.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.